Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kini got Saddled!




Here is my beautiful little girl hanging out with a saddle on! There is no doubt in my mind now that she was trained in her past. The saddle didn't faze her AT ALL, it was like i had done it for years. This really gives me hope that i will be able to rehab her into a lovely horse for a VERY lucky person. She was even following me around the round pen, and making hard to take her picture... i couldn't get away from her! lol She even nickers at me when i walk into the pasture... oh she melts my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! You're doing a great job! I once knew a miniature horse who was able to undo my boot laces in a thrice! I had to start wearing slip-on boots whenever I was near him! He thought it was huge joke! I love miniatures, they're such fun! Have you seen the one that's a service animal? Just as good as a dog! I want one, too!

    ReplyDelete