Tuesday, March 10, 2009

yay

I interviewed 3 potential working students today, and 1 about 2 weeks ago. Looks like I will have a couple helpers! Hopefully they will be as committed to it as I was. They are seem fairly experienced, one girl has actually been riding LONGER than i have, but doesn't have any training experience.

I also met a Lady today that has a couple horses she wanted me to ride, but can't afford to pay me. She offered to board one of my horses but i don't want him in a stall. She has a lovely stallion she wants me to ride, as well as a filly from him. I am actually REALLY sad i have to turn her down. :( I could see it being a great opportunity to network and expand my bussiness as she is very conected to the western comunity in this area. Too bad she can't pay me. :( I suppose i would be CRAZY to ride for free... but if i had time i would be TOTALY willing!

Lots to think about. :/


Last thing... Does anyone have any feedback on a supplement called "Navilam O"?

No comments:

Post a Comment