Wednesday, February 11, 2009

pretty dull week thus far...

Well this week is turning out to be pretty boring. 2 more days of work, then of to Tahoe for some snow! I personally hate the snow, but Hubby LOVES snowboarding so i tag along. I figure a weekend spent reading by the fire with my doggie can't be too bad.

I did have a lovely ride on my baby(5y/o) horse yesterday. I hadn't ridden him in over a month, but just hopped on and had some great walking a trotting. That little guy is worth every penny spent on him! I bought him SUPER green broke at the age of 3 and he was a stallion. i had him gelded a few month later. He is a VERY well bred QH, ready to do reining or cutting, but don't have the money for a trainer quite yet. So right now i let my students ride him, and i am starting him on the trail, which he LOVES. We saw deer on our first ride out and he just stared at them, then tried to follow them into the bushes. I LOVE MY BABY.

1 comment:

  1. LAURA HENSLEY!

    AREN'T I INTERESTING? ISN'T MY LIFE INTERESTING?

    ReplyDelete