Friday, February 6, 2009

day off?

well sorta. I didn't work any horses today cuz it was raining. Sometimes i am envious of the trainers at big boarding stables. Almost every place around here has a HUGE covered arena. I just have a flat pasture and a round pen. But ya know what, i enjoy my days off, even if it means working an extra day next week. My Hubby came home early from work to hang out with me and we are having a lovely day! Tomorrow should be all sunshine... and nasty, muddy horses. oh yay.

1 comment:

  1. I too have trained at the mercy of the weather. It can be so great, and so not great.

    5 days of rain = riding in the rain or not riding for 5 days and super fresh horses on day 6, with slick conditions.

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

    I hope you enjoyed your day.

    http://singleinthetwincities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete